September 13, 2012

37 Weeks


So I am 37 Weeks a long now in my pregnancy and my C-Section is coming up quick! I have mixed feelings as I write about my pregnancy chalkboard and our last week as a family of 3.  
The only thing I have ever wanted was to be a mother! I was able to finally have that desire come true 2 years ago with little miss Mallory. My second wish was to be pregnant! I wanted to be able to know what it felt like to carry a child! My wish came true about 9 months ago when Invetro finally worked for us! I am extremely grateful that the Lord has blessed me in being able to grow my family in 2 very special ways! As my first and probably only pregnancy comes to a close, I am starting to feel real emotional. I'm so happy I was able to carry our 2nd child but he did ruin my belly! Ha! No, what I'm feeling is the new responsiblity of a 2nd child and how it will effect Mallory. I pay so much attention to her. I'm worried that she won't feel like I'm there for her anymore because I will be paying so much attention to Colton. I'm hoping that Mallory will welcome Colton into our family and love on him like she does her baby dolls! I know things will turn out great and eventually run smooth! It will be an adventure for sure! Thats all I want to share for sure, I can't handle thinking about all this change anymore!
Please excuse my picture this week! I was feeling very fat and swollen and had no desire to put on make-up or do my hair this week!!!
 

How far along? 37 Weeks (9 months! Full term)
Total weight gain/loss: +21 pounds according to Dr Mason's office
Wearing any maternity clothes? Yes! And stretching out a few regular shirts 
Stretch marks? Yes, they are terrible!
Sleep: Barely! I sleep the best on my left side
Best moment this week: Being able to feel exactly where the babys head(right side) and butt(lower left side) are! (Colton is still breach)
Missing anything: SODA!
Baby Movement: All the time! Especially in my ribs on the right side
Food cravings: Hot fudge sundaes again
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pizza still
Have you started to show yet: Definately round in the belly!
Gender: BOY! Colton/Baby Colty
Labor Signs: A few braxton hicks here and there
Belly Button in or out? Flat but in, definately wierd looking!
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( I'm sad about it too!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby next week!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your cute boy! Everything will be great! I know it!
ps. pizza grossed me out too!