April 22, 2013

Swim Lessons

Yay! It's that time of year again! I LOVE the summer season!
There is something about the sun shining that just brightens my spirits!
Mallory did swim lessons at Jan Thomas Swim School 2 summers ago and it did not go so well! She cried the whole 10 lessons! She was just way too little! I skipped last summer because frankly, I just didn't want to deal with the screaming. This year, we were able to score half-off lessons and so I signed my little girl up! She cried the first few lessons but now she is AMAZING! Yay! She is smiling, jumping, waving and making friends!
Mallory's teacher is Samantha Hansen. Sam is a sweet girl and she has been great with Mallory!
Here are a few pictures off the camera!
I took a bunch on my phone that I will post soon too!



So glad that she is finally able to swim! Can't wait to go use Nonna's pool!!

No comments: