August 31, 2012

35 Weeks

Week 34 was easy and great! I had my 2 regular appointments and they both went great! My fluid levels were 14.2 this week and I passed both NST test. I had to do one at the hospital at night because I wasn't able to leave Mallory this week! There was no time this week for the chalkboard!
35 Week Chalkboard!
 
How far along? 35 Weeks (8 Months, 3 week)
Total weight gain/loss: +19 pounds according to Dr Mason's office
Wearing any maternity clothes? Yes! I'm basically wearing the same 2 pairs of shorts everyday!
Stretch marks? Yes. Its getting bad. :( I might be brave and post a picture!
Sleep: Trying to! Slept with Mallory this week cause she was sick!
Best moment this week: Passing the NST's so that I can stay home with Mals!
Missing anything: Being able to eat whatever I want without getting acid reflex
Baby Movement: A lot this week! I can basically feel him all the time.
Food cravings: Not really anything all pregnancy but this week Sonic's cherry lime-aids
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: Definately
Gender: BOY! Colton/Baby Colt!
Labor Signs: A few braxton hicks here and there
Belly Button in or out? Mostly flat so not in or out
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( I'm sad about it too!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Having our baby boy!

No comments: