May 24, 2013

4 day weekend!

Dustin and I took the kids to Johns Incredible Pizza! Stephanie & Tucker came and Jaclyn, Brixton & Brynley came too!! So fun!
The kids had a blast. Mallory loves the train they have there.
 
The kids took a bath in the kitchen sink tonight! Much easier on me. This way I don't have to get in with them or bend over. Worked great. Good thing Mal is soo tiny!
I made homemade strawberry freezer jam!
I just love that stuff. I seriously ate some almost everyday since last summer! So happy to finally have some back in my house!
I take a picture of the kids almost everyday.
We like to send them to Daddy at work.
Here are a few of my favorite from this week. 
Dustin and I went on a date.
We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then to Blackbeards for Mini Golf.
We had a nice night together talking without kid interruption! 

No comments: