December 13, 2013

Sick & Date Night

Soo Poor Mallory had the flu this week!!
We were having a totally normal morning, the kids and I ran to Wal-Mart and then came home to play and take naps. Well, a few minutes after we got home, Mallory started whining and holding her mouth. Next thing I know, shes puking all over the tile. I run her to toilet and she pukes on top but then eventually she stops puking and things are better. We took a bath and she napped. So weird. Poor Girl! She only puked the one time and only had a low grade fever so I'm not sure exactly what she had.  


A couple of days later, Dustin and I went out on a date night. We went to Cool Hand Lukes for dinner on a gift card, so fun! We had a nice time running errand looking for Christmas gifts and hanging out. 


No comments: