July 4, 2013

4th of July

The Sunday before 4th of July, I dressed the kids up in Red/White/Blue!!
They looked soo cute!!! Love Dustin and Mallory!!

Colty and I spent most of church in the mothers longue like we normally do! 


4th of July morning was fun. We hung out as a family and relaxed. I went grocery shopping and we played with the kids! Dustin went gun shooting with my dad, Brent & Shaun. My mom and I took the kids to lunch. 
We went to my moms to swim and then to Buchanan to watch the fireworks!
We've been doing this for 7 years or so now and I love it!!

We saw a Mermaid there! Mallory was in heaven!! Do you see that genuine smile on her face!! She is obsessed with long princess hair and mermaid tails!!! 

Uncle Jerrod was throwing popcorn up in the air and catching it in his mouth. Mallory thought this was the funniest thing ever. She was trying to do it too! So fun!



Love this holiday!!! The warm air, swimming, BBQing and the fireworks!!
Great family memories!

No comments: