November 20, 2012

2 Months Old

Baby Colton is 2 months old today! Yay! He is getting big!
Colton is a great sleeper! He loves to sleep on his tummy! He is taking 3 to 4 naps a day. Colt sleeps pretty good at night. He starts off with a 4 to 4 1/2 hour stretch, eats and then goes back to sleep for 2 to 3 hours, eats then sleeps for about another 2 hours then gets up for the day!
Colt is a great eater! He would eat all day everyday if he could! I am still breastfeeding my little baby Colt. We started him on a bottle (I'm pumping) so that we can go places. He has been taking it pretty good! Colton seems to take the bottle better from Dustin than me, I think because he can smell me and wants the real thing. I was scared he wasn't going to want to take a bottle because he still refuses to take a pacifier. :( I am still (trying) not eating any diary products which is going GREAT! I am so glad I figured that out. Colt is a much happier baby! He doesn't cry all day of gas pains anymore! He still gets a little bit of gas but not the fist clinching screams!
 Colton has been doing better and better everyday at playing on his play mat! He still has a short attention span but enjoys looking up at the toys! Colt loves to lay on daddy's chest and smile, coo and laugh a little! Mallory loves when Colton smiles!
We sure do love loving on this little man!
Here is a picture of the little man next to the measuring moose! We are still not very good at getting a happy picture! I can get him to smile all day long but once I put him down and pull out the camera, he starts looking around and trying to eat his hands!
Colton saw Dr Jones today!
Colt weighs 11 lbs, 10 oz & is 23 3/4 inches long.
He has gained just about 4 pounds since he was born!
Colton had 4 shots & a medicine drink today! Poor baby! He did really good and slept the whole ride home! Colton had the Polio, HIB, PNUcon and ROTAVIRU shots and then the DTP drink! His next shots and drink are in January when he is 4 months old!
I dread the day when Colton no longer fits on my chalkboard! :(
I think the Nurse measured Colton wrong at his 1 month appointment for his height because he didn't grow at all. Lupe, our regular girl, wasn't there last time! I don't know! ha!


No comments: