June 9, 2012

23 Weeks

Here is a Chalkboard picture for the week! Baby is the size of an ear of corn! I still need to reveal the baby boy's name!

Pregnancy Questions! I found these questions on the same blog where I found the chalkboard idea!
How far along? 23 Weeks, 4 days (5 1/2 Months)
Total weight gain/loss: +8 pounds
Wearing any maternity clothes? Some. I can still fit into 1 pair of jeans and 1 pair of shorts
Stretch marks? Unfortunately, 1 on my right hip
Sleep: Pretty good in regards to the baby but Mallory on the other hand is another story!
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby be more active! Still trying to help Dustin feel him!
Missing anything: A large fountain of Barq's root beer soda! I've decided not to drink caffeine while I'm pregnant. (I have a hard enough time trying to get enough water down!
Baby Movement: More and more everyday! Especially at night when I'm laying still
Food cravings: Homemade strawberry pizza and watermelon
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pizza and spaghetti. I'm getting acid reflex a lot lately!
Have you started to show yet: Definitely. Just now starting to look more pregnant and not just fat.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still In and no brown line yet!
Wedding rings on or off? On but getting a little tight
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time! Trying to not let things stress me out!
Looking forward to: The 3 Dr appointments I have this week!

No comments: