November 24, 2009

My 22nd Birthday

So I turned 22 years old yesterday. yay!
I hate to say it but birthdays just aren't what they used to be! I still had a great day, its just not that exciting anymore when you're past the age of 21.
When you're
12: Young Women's/Mutual
14: Stake Dances/Mia Maids
16: Dating
18: Legal/ Buy Lotto Tickets?
21: Drinking? (Doesn't really count)
25: Rent a car?
Anyways, we went out to Dinner, saw New Moon, my parents gave me some money(I bought a watch and some clothes), Kim gave me a pair of jeans(Joe's), and Dusty gave me a cake!
Now, I bet your thinking, What a lame gift, but NO! I always tell Dustin that I don't really need a gift, just a card and dinner to let me know you are thinking of me. BUT, I also always tell Dustin about how much I love WEDDING CAKE!! I only go to receptions because of the wedding cake! I love the creamy butter cream frosting covered over a white cake with strawberry/raspberry filling. And if I'm lucky, the cake will be covered with FONDET! Pure Sugar!! (I sound super fat saying this)I'm not going to lie, I really do love wedding cake!
So Yes, I got my very own Wedding cake for my birthday! No, I didn't eat it all by myself, I shared it with my family!! So overall I had a great day!

No comments: