July 12, 2012

28 Week Chalkboard

This week I also saw Dr Mason for our regular 2 week check-up! He said we are doing great! I'm going to do the glucose test this week! :( I heard its a lot of fun! Ha! (Update: I passed)
How far along? 28 Weeks (7 Months)
Total weight gain/loss: +13 pounds according to Dr Mason!
Wearing any maternity clothes? Yes! I got a few shirts from Kim this week!
Stretch marks? Yep, just the one 1 on my right hip
Sleep: Not bad! Having to go the bathroom gets me up 3 or 4 times a night!
Best moment this week: Having Dustin at the 3D Ultrasound
Missing anything: No
Baby Movement: Feeling hard spots where the baby's head may be!
Food cravings: Nothing this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Over-eating!
Have you started to show yet: Definitely! My scrubs are getting pretty tight! Ha!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still In and no brown line yet!
Wedding rings on or off? On but only wearing the one!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Going on maternity leave!

No comments: