December 8, 2011

17 Months Old!

Mallory is 17 months old this month! I am excited because this means we only have 1 month until Mals can attend Nursery!!! I am hoping church will be easier for Mallory because she will have a room she can play in and I wont have to chase her up and down the halls for 3 hours! Yay!! We had a physical appointment with Dr Jones this week and we found out Mallory weighs 19 pounds, 9 ounces. Mals is a tiny little thing! She is only in the 25% range for her weight but in the 50% range for her height! She is 30 1/4 inches tall and her head circumference is 18 1/4 inches! Mallory still doesn't sleep! One night she will sleep from 9 to 5 then the next night she will sleep from 9 to 2 and then from 3 to 7. Ugh! What are we going to do with this girl! Here is a picture of Mals playing on my dad's xbox game and eating a powdered donut! (Don't judge me)

No comments: