Mallory is 9 months old!! She is getting so big!! I can't believe how fast time has gone! Seriously. Here are 5 things I know about Mallory:
1. Shes gets sick A LOT! :( We take Mallory to see Dr. Jones like every 2 weeks! She has this viral herpes infection in the back of her throat! She has a hard time drinking her bottles and shes very fussy! So we give her Acyclovir for 5 days and then Mallory is all better!! This picture is from Dr. Jones office today!
2. Mallory is SASSY! If you are doing something she doesn't like, she will let you know it!! Dustin thinks I have ruined her because every time Mallory gets a little angry, I hurry and fix it!! But I don't care, I love it!
3. Mallory can make your heart melt! She just started making this cute face! She lifts her shoulders up and everything!
4. Mallory is a great Sleeper! She takes 3 naps a day and at night she sleeps from 10pm to 7am! (Except for the occasional pacifier at 3am!) Don't be Jealous!
5. Mallory loves to go for walks! My mom, sister and I have been walking around Buchanan 3 nights a week and Mallory loves to sit in her stroller! She was laughing so much the other night! She sat great in her stroller for the whole 2 miles!
We love Mallory so much and are grateful for her more and more everyday!!