September 10, 2009

The Next 3 Months

I am so excited for the next 3-4 months!! This my favorite time of the year!
October: The Big Fresno Fair, Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest, Corn Field Maze, the Haunted Forrest, Halloween Costume Dance Party (being held at our house), & scaring little kids at my uncle Jerrods Haunted House on Halloween. Plus, my brother comes home!!


November: Pie eating contest, my 22nd birthday, and Thanksgiving

December: Dusty's 26th Birthday, Hot Chocolate Bar Party(different flavors of Hot Chocolate), work Christmas bonuses, Christmas Tree Lane, Cookie Exchange, Ward Christmas Party, decorating our own Christmas Tree, Ham Dinner at my moms, Christmas Eve at our grandmas, our 1st Christmas in our new home, and go ice-skating in Yosemite


January: New Years Eve Dance Party!

YAY! I can't wait!

No comments: